Pharmaceutical industry leaders rely on ASC solutions to exceed FDA and GMP standards.
When your bottom line is the person whose life depends on your product, you need solutions that are field-proven for efficiency and reliability—you need 100% accurate, 100% of the time.
For manufacturing and distribution, ASC solutions for the pharmaceutical industry provide true pharmaceutical-grade lot tracking that exceeds all FDA mandates and all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) including narcotics controls. Our solutions also provide a lean manufacturing process that is seamless all the way to the financial system for batch costing. If recalls do occur, our ASCTrac® QC system is designed to instantly process them throughout your entire supply chain with built-in audits and processes. An optional robotic picking module enables you to get your product out the door to where it is needed, right away.
Used by one of the largest global pharmaceutical distribution and sourcing services, our manufacturing solutions have been implemented when customers demand reliable performance in multi-shift, multi-plant enterprises. Whether your operation is in manufacturing, distribution, or 3PL, ASC solutions have the features you need—features that been field-proven in tough-to-track environments for lot tracking of products like narcotics, medical devices, cosmetic products, nutraceuticals, and other medical products for pharmacies.
Flexible off-the-shelf software solves your most complex challenges.
- ASCTrac® Warehouse Management System (WMS): lot tracking for pharma items using pharma-grade processes.
- ASCTrac® Manufacturing Execution and Planning System (MES/MRP): very extensive lot tracking, food and pharma grade
- 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) module: food and pharma grade for co-packers or co-manufacturers
- Manufacturing Production Entry module: for use on the production line for all functions in a mobile environment
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) module: connectivity for ASN's, RFID, etc.
- Demand Planning and Forecasting module
- Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) module
- Shop Floor module: Work in Process Tracking (pharma grade) and Labor Tracking (with signature steps)
- Parcel Shipping Module for large volumes of pharmaceutical outbound shipments with controls and environmental carrier constraints
Built-in features and benefits meet the needs of your pharmaceutical operation.
- Lot and Encrypted Lot tracking: food and pharma grade
- Lot and Expiration Date Configurable Rules: food and pharma grade, FEFO and FIFO (LIFO if needed for certain customers)
- GS1 Bar Code Automation for lot, NDC, etc.
- Supports all FDA mandates and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Supports RFID for pedigree controls, lot tracing, robotic picking control, and supply chain security (supports ePedigree and DQSA)
- Process Manufacturing with Lean Accounting Methods: supports narcotics
- PLC, Scale, and Metering systems connectivity
- Silo and Fluid Product lot tracking logic
- Fluid Product Tank and Container Logic: re-useable containers
- Asset Tracking and Maintenance: for re-usable containers, wash downs, etc.
- Quality Control - Quality Assurance Logic
- Complete tracking and costing for the ERP solution
- Real-time visibility for the accounting system
- Fully integrated to the other ASC modules for ERP