Utility solutions provide non-stop performance, even when natural disaster strikes.
For our customers in the utility industry, ASC provides a solution that can maintain an accurate inventory and tracking of critical items for multiple facilities, while also providing uptime 24 hours a day/365 days a year, in case of an emergency.
When the worst happens, ASC solutions for the utility industry give you instant information on the location of a multitude of small parts located in various bins and pallets—so you can distribute necessary supplies to outlying areas that may have sustained heavy weather damage.
By automating the small details of inventory and accounting processes, ASC empowers your organization to effectively handle large-scale adversity. Our utility solutions are designed to ensure certain accounting functions are transparent to warehouse staff without impacting the daily user operations. This allows the speed of transactions to increase while reducing the cost of labor—giving you the efficiency you need to supply the world with electric, gas, and running water.
Flexible off-the-shelf software solves your most complex challenges.
- ASCTrac® Warehouse Management System (WMS): very extensive
- ASCTrac® Manufacturing Execution and Planning System (MES/MRP): very extensive
- Electronic Data Interface (EDI) module: connectivity for ASN's, RFID, etc.
- Demand Planning and Forecasting module
- Shop Floor module: Work in Process Tracking
- Labor Performance module
Built-in features and benefits meet the needs of your utility operation.
- Remote Center management: mobile device controls
- Web portal
- Utility-style reporting and accounting
- Labor Management
- Statistics for labor Performance
- Complete tracking and costing for the ERP solution
- Real-time visibility for the accounting system
- Fully integrated to the other ASC modules for ERP