Connecting Manufacturing and Distribution Operations to any System (ERP, Accounting, eCommerce)
Best of Breed / Best in Class: To ensure that you are fully connected to your supply chain, the ASCTrac® WMS system can complement your ERP or external system investment with a very powerful and very extensive “Best in Class” warehouse management and manufacturing solution. ASC has developed certified interfaces for many different systems for a seamless path between all systems.
ERP Interfaces: With our ERP interfaces, the financial people can utilize their familiar ERP screens and the operations people can work with information at the point of activity in the warehouse using their handheld mobile devices. All data is entered and verified only once (at the point of activity) and never needs to be re-keyed.
Real Time, 100% Accurate: In addition, it is "real time" information available to the entire enterprise with accuracy that can only be achieved with auto ID technology. Directed workflows and validated actions at the point of activity, means trusted information for the entire enterprise.
Orchestration: Now, your accounting department can work in harmony with your warehouse - less effort, better accuracy.
ASC has extensive
experience in Connecting to Accounting/ERP Systems
ASC has created interfaces since its start in 1989 to connect virtually any external system. From legacy system or in-house systems, to many different ERP financial or accounting systems including:
- Microsoft® Dynamics® GP
- Microsoft® Dynamics® NAV
- Microsoft® Dynamics® AX
- Sage® Products
- any many more...
We have successfully implemented connected solutions for many different types of clients. Today's interfaces use web services or SQL for real time "event driven" architecture. With our experience, and our API tool set for ASCTrac® interfacing, virtually just about every external system can be accommodated.
"Connecting the Dots In Your Supply Chain" ®
ASCTrac® is a Complete Supply Chain System: To ensure that you can fully orchestrate every point in your supply chain, the ASCTrac® WMS system can provide a complete solution to connect every portion of your supply chain.
You Need Real Time Information: You cannot manage what you cannot see - to ensure that you are fully connected to your supply chain in real time, the ASCTrac® WMS system can provide visibility to your entire supply chain - true management in a proactive and predictive mode.
Trusted data: All processes and movements of goods are double-checked and verified at the point of activity. Everything is tracked and audited with pharmaceutical grade precision. Real Time, 100% accurate data that is trusted.
("Connecting the Dots in Your Supply Chain®" is a registered trademark of ASC.)
Connect and Execute Your Distribution
Since ASCTrac ® WMS is considered in the industry as a “best of breed” (best-in-class) system (which means it was purposely built and designed as a true distribution and manufacturing system from the operations perspective), it can handle all variations of distribution and manufacturing for any type of industry for any size of enterprise. Therefore, all operations are planned, accurate, visible in real time, and completely verified. This includes all transactions (such as receipts, picks, moves, physical counts, cycle counts, repacks, scraps, quality control holds and releases, parcel shipping, trailer shipping, etc.) at the point of activity for directed workflows. That means instant reconciliation if a picking error occurs, or verification for a purchase order receipt, etc., to ensure that the financial system is fully correct.
Moreover, with all of the management side of the warehouse at stake, (i.e., labor resources, location utilization, rapid picks, zone control, ABC logic, throughput capacities, burden costs, planning, ASN/EDI, etc.), the deployment of ASCTrac® WMS simply makes good management sense.
Connect and Execute Your Manufacturing
In addition to our warehouse functions, ASCTrac ® WMS has a very extensive manufacturing solution. Our manufacturing execution system (MES) provides modules for Work Orders, Shop Floor (both internal and external), MRP Production Planning, Demand Forecasting, and various interfaces to manufacturing PLC's, automatic labeling systems, warehouse control systems, pick-to-light systems, carousel systems, etc. Picking of components for manufacturing is just as critical as it is for customer orders, and tracking of lot and serial numbers is mission critical.
Just a Few of the Benefits of Using ASCTrac® Connected to any system:
Connections to any ERP, Accounting, WCS, EDI, PLC, web systems, and more:
- Complements your financial ERP investment with a true warehouse management and manufacturing execution system,
- Seamless integration with "data entered only once" concept (Order Entry drives the fulfillment),
- Increases ability to automate and speed up the invoicing process (Order to Cash cycle),
- Increases accuracy (which improves inventory and customer satisfaction),
- Allows seamless warehouse multi-shipments per same order (may be called "backorders"),
- Utilize mobile real-time devices at the point of activity in the warehouse (to insure immediate inventory movements and validate data on the spot; eliminates batch-mode reconciliations),
- Employ verified auto-ID technology for accuracy and faster performance with reduced labor costs,
- If the financial system goes down for some reason, i.e., backup procedures, the ASCTrac® system is still running the warehouse and manufacturing operations. ASCTrac® is designed for full 24/7/365 without any shutdowns. It will pick back up where it left off with the data synchronization once the financial ERP is back up and running,
- Optionally, implement various manufacturing tracking and testing functions with special interfaces,
- Full integration with warehouse control systems (WCS) such as robotic picking systems,
- Field tested, field proven, and uses a rapid deployment methodology,
- ROI - Return On Investment in months, not years,