ASCTrac® WMS powers your enterprise to the next level with award-winning innovations.
Designed by supply chain professionals for everyday use by supply chain users, our easy-to-use WMS for managing the demanding operational challenges in your supply chain operation will allow you to achieve new levels of efficiency. In fact, some of our users see 70%-100% better improvement by using our engineered optimized workflows and eliminating their old manual methods. Using ASCTrac® WMS enables informed decisions based on real-time information at the point of activity.
Competitive Edge: Using ASCTrac® WMS for increased productivity, costs reduction, and improved customer service gives you the competitive edge as your operation takes on newfound speed and accuracy. Within a few short months, you will see an increased bottom line that exceeds your ROI objective.
Advanced Features with Workflow Automation: In a rapidly changing and complex business environment, our solutions have the advanced features and workflow automation required to help you stay competitive in a global marketplace. Since 1989, we’ve been laying the foundation for our customers to build and deliver exceptional supply chains. And for over 27 years, our customers have used ASC innovations as their competitive advantage to become industry leaders.
ASCTrac® WMS - an Award-winning Solution
ASC has been honored to receive many awards over the years such as Top 100 IT Solution Providers in the world, Best-in-Class Design for Wireless Infrastructure, and the Microsoft® Pinnacle Award for our dedication to innovative solutions, unparalleled customer support, and top-notch customer service.
("Best-of-Breed" and "Best-in-class" are Gartner categories for WMS systems.)
Just a few of the benefits of using the ASCTRAC® Warehouse Management System:
- Designed for "best-in-class" distribution centers and scalable for global use - affordable for any size organization.
- Award winning and ranked as "best-of-breed" system designed with best-practice processes ("best-of-breed" and "best-in-class" are Gartner categories for WMS systems)
- Experience: over 27 years of innovations and advanced features are built-in for literally thousands of features ready to deploy
- Affordable: complete global enterprise level solution but scalable for any size business or complexity level (scale up from small to large as your business grows)
- Advanced features to support "Level 5" complex needs (0-5, 5 is the most complex need)
- Used by third party logistics groups (3PL) and co-manufacturers for complex operations
- Extensive Lot and Serial number tracking (instant information)
- Flexible and user-configurable
- Collaborates with other systems
- Integrated Manufacturing, web eBusiness, ERP, and WCS interfaces
- True WMS optimized work-flows for both execution and planning, not simple data collection
- True dynamic planning and scheduling
- Industrial strength, food and pharma grade
- Advanced QC controls and processes
- Performance metrics built in
- EDI processes are embedded
- Helps achieve 100% efficiency with directed workflow functions
- Helps achieve 100% inventory accuracy
- Helps achieve 100% perfect orders to make happier customers!
Just a Few of the ASCTrac® Warehouse Management System (WMS) Features:
- True warehouse management with directed warehouse workflows, increased inventory accuracy to virtually 100%, and manages the use of warehouse resources, space, and equipment.
- Flexible configurability gives you total control of your warehouse distribution — from receiving, put-away, and replenishment to physical/cycle counts, customer and order picking, shipping and productivity management.
- Scalable for any size business or complexity level (including highest Level 5 complexity).
- Meets all food, FDA, and pharmaceutical-grade requirements.
- Extensive lot and serial track-and-trace (including full product recall processes.)
- Intelligent mobile technology guarantees no lost transactions (an ASC innovation.)
- Supports mobile devices and thermal printers from many manufacturers.
- Utilizes proven, state-of-the-art technologies including the Microsoft® Windows® platform with Microsoft® SQL database engine, web-based internet services, wireless real-time communications, auto-ID technologies, and much, much, more.
"Connecting the Dots In Your Supply Chain" ®
ASCTrac® is a Complete Supply Chain System: To ensure that you can fully orchestrate every point in your supply chain, the modular ASCTrac® WMS system can provide a complete solution to connect every portion of your supply chain, and you can choose which modules you need.
You Need Real Time Information: You cannot manage what you cannot see - to ensure that you are fully connected to your supply chain in real time, the ASCTrac® WMS system can provide visibility to your entire supply chain - true management in a proactive and predictive mode.
Trusted data: All processes and movements of goods are double-checked and verified at the point of activity. Everything is tracked and audited with pharmaceutical grade precision. Real Time, 100% accurate data that is trusted.
("Connecting the Dots in Your Supply Chain®" is a registered trademark of ASC.)
Connect, Plan, Optimize and Execute
Since ASCTrac ® WMS is considered in the industry as a “best of breed” (best-in-class) system (which means it was purposely built and designed as a true distribution and manufacturing system from the operations perspective), it can handle all variations of distribution and manufacturing for any type of industry for any size of enterprise. Therefore, all operations are planned, accurate, visible in real time, and completely verified. This includes all transactions (such as receipts, picks, moves, physical counts, cycle counts, repacks, scraps, quality control holds and releases, parcel shipping, trailer shipping, etc.) at the point of activity for directed workflows. That means instant reconciliation if a picking error occurs, or verification for a purchase order receipt, etc., to ensure that the financial system is fully correct.
WMS Selection Hint: Be sure when comparing WMS products to make sure that the one you choose is not just a "data collection" module used as data entry method for an accounting system. Some systems are marketed as "WMS" when they are really just simple data collection modules with no planning or optimization. True WMS systems (Warehouse Management Systems) like ASCTrac® WMS are designed by supply chain professionals to provide true warehouse management and optimization planning, location utilization, rapid pick logic based upon flexible rules, embedded zone controls, ABC logic, planning and capacity workflows, full integrations to external systems, exacting cost methods, true lot tracking, exceptional ASN/EDI processes, and much more.
When you consider real ROI, the deployment of ASCTrac® WMS simply makes good management sense.