Complete your supply chain operation with fully integrated Sales, Purchasing and Accounting Solutions
Fully Integrated All The Time: To ensure that you are fully integrated with your supply chain, the award-winning ASCTrac® system can become a full-service “ERP.” Some of our clients utilize the ASCTrac® “best-of-breed” supply chain execution side, but need more robust and fully-connected Sales, Purchasing and Accounting solutions.
Ramp it UP! By adding a few new ASCTrac® modules, the Sales department, the Purchasing department, the Accounting department, and the workers in the warehouse or the manufacturing are fully connected in real-time. Further, all information is entered and verified only once (at the point of activity) and never needs to be re-keyed for seamless operations – “one source of truth” as they say.
Planned Workflow, 100% Accurate: In addition, it is "real time" information, available to the entire enterprise with speed and accuracy that can only be achieved using proven mobile-technology to help you stay ahead of your competition. ASCTrac® combines optimized, planned and directed workflows with validated actions at the point of activity - which means 100% trusted information for the entire enterprise.
Real Orchestration: Now, your Sales and Purchasing departments can work in harmony with your Distribution and Manufacturing operations - less effort, better accuracy.
ASC HAS EXTENSIVE
EXPERIENCE IN CONNECTING PURCHASING AND ACCOUNTING
Solve your complex supply chain needs by connecting your sales and purchasing and accounting “order-to-cash” cycles
ASC has excelled in creating successful and award-winning supply chain execution solutions since its start in 1989 to “Connect the Dots in Your Supply Chain®”. From connecting legacy systems or customer-in-house systems, to many different ERP financial or accounting systems, we have demonstrated that a fully connected enterprise is the best run enterprise. To that goal, in addition to our almost 25-30 other modules, we offer fully connected solutions for “order-to-cash” cycles to help you be your best:
- ASCTrac® Purchasing (compliments the Demand Forecasting)
- ASCTrac® Invoicing (seamless to shipments)
- ASCTrac® Accounts Payable
- ASCTrac® Accounts Receivable
- ASCTrac® Customer Relationship Management
- ASCTrac® Estimates, Quotes & Proposal Software (easily convert quotes to orders)
- ASCTrac® General Ledger (multi-company)
- and many more...
Complete your operation by using a fully connected solution.
"Connecting the Dots In Your Supply Chain" ®
ASCTrac® is a Complete Supply Chain Solution: To ensure that you can fully orchestrate every point in your supply chain, the modular ASCTrac® system can provide a complete solution to connect every portion of your supply chain, and you can choose which modules you need.
ASCTrac® can be a Complementary Supply Chain Module: The ASCTrac® system can provide a modular and complimentary solution to connect to your existing ERP system. When your ERP cannot handle all of your supply chain challenges, choose the right combination for solving those complex needs.
You Need Real Time Information: You cannot manage what you cannot see - to ensure that you are fully connected to your supply chain in real time, the ASCTrac® system can provide visibility to your entire supply chain - true management in a proactive and predictive mode.
Trusted data: All processes and movements of goods are double-checked and verified at the point of activity. Everything is tracked and audited with pharmaceutical grade precision. Real Time, 100% accurate data that is trusted.
("Connecting the Dots in Your Supply Chain®" is a registered trademark of ASC.)
Do you have BIG
ERP and still have complex
If you rely on a big ERP to solve complex inventory challenges, you may be disappointed to discover that it does not properly handle your department’s complex inventory movements.
Why? It’s because BIG ERPs were designed primarily as financial systems and not as supply chain systems. For supply chain, they may offer a simple “inventory module” add-on or even call their module a ‘WMS.’ But big ERPs’ cannot handle complex operations such as interleaved complex inbound logic, multi-drop, flexible sequenced priorities, wire guided vehicle directives, or other complex supply chain logic that must work 100% efficiently with manufacturing and the warehouse.
This is where experienced and flexible “best-of-breed” off-the-shelf supply chain solutions can do what you need. We can provide the experience and the solution for solving those complex needs with connected ERP interfaces to securely and accurately exchange information. Give us the tough stuff, your ERP handles the financials.
Just a Few of the Benefits of Using ASCTrac®
Fully Integrated Manufacturing, Distribution, Sales, Purchasing, Accounting, EDI, eCommerce, and more:
- Designed for "best-in-class" distribution and manufacturing companies, and scalable for global use - affordable for any size organization,
- Seamless integration with "data entered only once" concept (Order Entry drives the fulfillment),
- Quickly create sales quotes and email to prospective clients - quickly automate quote-to-order process (Quote to Order),
- Quickly create or automate purchase orders, then email or EDI to vendors (Purchasing),
- Used by companies buying and selling commodities for “contract” purchasing,
- Increases ability to automate and speed up the invoicing process (Order to Cash cycle),
- Increases accuracy (which improves inventory and customer satisfaction),
- Award winning and ranked as "best-of-breed" system designed with best-practice processes ("best-of-breed" and "best-in-class" are Gartner categories for WMS systems),
- Experience: over 28 years of innovations and advanced configurable features are built-in for literally thousands of features ready to deploy,
- Affordable: complete global enterprise level solution but scalable for any size business or complexity level (scale up from small to large as your business grows),
- Multiple deployment types - Basic, Standard, Basic Enterprise, Enterprise, and Global versions,
- Advanced features to support "Level 5" complex needs (0-5, 5 is the most complex need),
- Used by third party logistics groups (3PL) and co-manufacturers for complex operations,
- Extensive Lot and Serial number tracking (instant information),
- Flexible and user-configurable,
- Collaborates with other systems,
- Integrated Manufacturing, eCommerce, and robotic WCS picking systems,
- True WMS using optimized work-flows for both execution and planning (not data collection like other ERPs’),
- True dynamic planning and scheduling,
- Industrial strength, food and pharma grade,
- Advanced QC controls and processes,
- Utilize mobile real-time devices at the point of activity in the warehouse (to insure immediate inventory movements and validate data on the spot; eliminates batch-mode reconciliations),
- Employ verified auto-ID technology for accuracy and faster performance with reduced labor costs,
- Performance metrics built in,
- EDI processes are embedded,
- Field tested, field proven, and uses a rapid deployment methodology,
- ROI - Return On Investment in months, not years,
- Helps achieve 100% efficiency with directed workflow functions,
- Helps achieve 100% inventory accuracy, and best of all,
- Helps achieve 100% perfect orders to make happier customers!