Give Your 3PL Operations a Real Competitive Advantage: Exceed All of Your Customers' Needs
With over 28 years providing advanced 3PL software solutions, we know that the needs of your 3PL operation are unique. The companies that hire you to handle and store their products depend on you to perform perfectly and consistently—at higher levels than their own operations—while conforming to their way of doing business. ASCTrac® 3PL solutions are designed to work perfectly for you and your customers — for a real competitive advantage in the 3PL industry.
- - Automatic calculation of 3PL storage and handling fees based on configurable rules by Customer/Group
- - System directed labor steps for managing Value Added Services fees with user confirmations and full audit trail
- - Automatic generation of Customer/Carrier compliant documents including LTL/FTL BOLs, pack slips and parcel shipping labels
- - Optional Invoicing & Purchase Orders, also Connectivity Apps for EDI, ERP, eBiz/eCom and automation equipment interfaces
Flexible off-the-shelf software solves your most complex 3PL distribution challenges
- ASCTrac Warehouse Management System (WMS): designed for the most demanding 3PL distribution operations
- Pick orders accurately, efficiently, and in real-time with the ASCTrac Mobile App in Waves, Batches, Container, Cart Bin/Load Group, Zones, Kanban, etc.
- Built-in Performance metrics with user definable graphical displays, over 100 standard report templates, and unlimited user defined reports
- ASCTrac Embedded 3rd Party Logistics logic: handles unlimited multiple client inventories and their customer handling rules
- ASCTrac 3PL Invoicing and Reporting apps: seamlessly connects 3PL customer storage & handling rules to user-defined rates for automatic calculations of storage & handling fees, as well as value added services fees
- 3PL Shipping: supports tiered billing rates, parcel, LTL, FTL
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) apps: connectivity for all trading partners
- Asset Management app: Track location, condition and preventative maintenance performed on assets such as returnable shipping containers, fork lifts/batteries, vending machines, etc.
- Scale Interface apps: Weight and Catch Weight items, extends to silos and vessels
- 3PL Containerized Freight Tracking (CFT): for all overseas containers, both import and export, and site-to-site transfers
- Parcel Shipping apps: multi-carrier manifesting with rate shopping Demand Planning and Forecasting App: statistical modeling of historical trends with “What-If” scenarios
- Optional ASCTrac Manufacturing Execution and Planning System (MES/MRP): embedded 3PL logic for both process and discrete manufacturing, food and pharma grade
- Automation Connectivity apps: interfaces to WCS, PLCs, carousels, A-frames, pick-to-light, conveyors, label applicators, scales, metering systems, more…
Built-in features and benefits meet the needs of your 3PL distribution operation
- Tracks the ownership of all inventories in all locations: the financially responsible party, the vendor, the inventory consignee, and equipment assets
- Complete tracking and costing: for both owned and non-owned inventory for accounting purposes
- 3PL Invoicing: initial and recurring invoices with 3PL reporting
- Large Velocity Picking: advanced logic for extreme high picking velocities
- 3PL Mass Mailing: 3PL ability to “bulk/batch pick” and auto-ship 1000’s of items
- 3PL Shipping Features: tiered pricing for all Parcel, LTL, and FTL shipments, 3PL customer rules
- Real time visibility for Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI): B2B/B2C/3PL
- Fully integrated to all other ASC connectivity apps: WCS, PLC, EDI, web portals, etc.
- Fully integrated with all ASC Manufacturing, MRP, and PO apps: pharmaceutical and food grade
- Multiple interface options for financial systems including sending 3PL billing fees to Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, Oracle, or most any ERP/accounting system for invoicing