Proven solutions designed with over 27 years understanding the unique needs of nonprofit organizations.
ASC has been working with food banks and other charitable organizations since 1989, and we know that you require certain features for your operation that are different than regular commercial warehouse and distribution operations.
ASC has worked with food banks to increase their ability to accurately deliver food to needy organizations by an average of 30%. Plus, with ASCTrac ® WMS, they have 100% lot and expiration date tracking, directed work flows, and the ability to handle recalls instantly, just as in a commercial environment. In addition, ASC has web-based order entry solutions that are tailored for the special needs of food banks, with online "food stores" set up to allow the organizations you serve to directly place orders for allocated inventory or specials.
Flexible off-the-shelf software solves your most complex challenges.
- ASCTrac® Warehouse Management System (WMS): tracking of food to the destination
- Remote Manufacturing module: food specific
- Shop Floor module: Work in Process Tracking, Labor Tracking
Built-in features and benefits meet the needs of nonprofit organizations.
- Allows for easy handling of donations and sortation
- Exceeds all FDA mandates
- Lot and Encrypted Lot tracking with Catch Weights: food and pharma grade
- Lot and Expiration Date Configurable Rules: food and pharma grade
- GS1 Bar Code Automation for catch weights, lot, etc.
- Process Manufacturing with Lean Accounting Methods
- Quality Control - Quality Assurance Logic
- Complete tracking and costing for the ERP solution
- Real-time visibility for the accounting system
- Fully integrated to the other ASC modules for ERP