TRUE PHARMACEUTICAL-GRADE LOT TRACEABILITY FOR FDA MANDATES AND GMP
ASCTrac® supply chain solutions were purposely designed for the pharmaceutical industry to provide true pharmaceutical-grade lot traceability. This pharmaceutical software is able to help you meet the FDA mandates and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) required in the pharmaceutical industry, which also includes built-in controls for narcotics. Our solutions also provide a lean manufacturing process. The actual inventory and labor results from each ASCTrac Production Work Order can also be shared with your financial system for accurate batch costing.
If a recall occurs, the ASCTrac QC system is designed to instantly process the affected products throughout your entire supply chain with built-in audits, reports, and processes. A “Recall Wizard” is included in the core system to automate the dissemination of recall notices with just a few mouse clicks. ASCTrac already has the capabilities you need built-in for tracking the lot numbers and expiration dates of raw materials consumed in producing finished goods such as prescription drugs/narcotics, medical devices, OTC medications, nutraceuticals, cosmetic products, and more.
Flexible, Off-the-Shelf Pharmaceutical Software Solutions from ASC Help You Solve Your Most Complex Challenges
ASCTrac Warehouse Management System (WMS):
- Full lot tracking of inventory using pharmaceutical-grade processes
- FIFO/FEFO inventory controls
- QC holds
- Customer- and item-specific documents (pack slips, BOL, MSDS, etc.)
- System-directed workflow of inventory; from receiving to storage, picking of production/customer orders, tracking QC processes, all the way through shipment to your customers
- Pick orders accurately, efficiently, and in real-time with the ASCTrac Mobile App. See the ASCTrac WMS page for further details
Manufacturing Execution Add-On Modules for ASCTrac WMS:
- ASCTrac Production Work Orders Module: Scheduling and execution of Production Work Orders with full forward and reverse lot traceability of components consumed, supports multi-level BOMs up to 9 layers deep with decimal quantities of up to 6 digits, multiple/configurable costing options available
- ASCTrac Production Shop Floor Module: Routing/tracking of WIP inventory and labor steps at individual work cells, includes inventory costing with configurable labor costing options, as well as complete lot and serial level tracking
- ASCTrac Production Planning Module (MRP): Generation of Production Work Orders based on forecasted/actual Customer Orders and Production Demand
- Asset Management Module: Scheduling preventative maintenance for production machinery, re-usable containers, area wash-downs, forklift battery rotation, and more…
- Automation Connectivity Modules: Interfaces with vendor-specific applications for controlling carousels, A-frames, pick-to-light, conveyors, label applicators, PLCs, scales, metering systems, etc.
Built-In Features and Processes Meet the Needs of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Lot and Encrypted Lot Tracking: Pharmaceutical grade traceability, supports FDA mandates and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Lot and Expiration Date Configurable Rules: Pharma grade, FEFO and FIFO (LIFO if needed for certain customers)
- Supports RFID for pedigree controls, lot tracing, robotic picking controls, and supply chain security,as well as GS1 bar code automation for Lots, NDC, etc.
- Route and Track Quality Control Steps: System guided QC controls with Audit Log of all transactions
- Silo, Fluid Tank, and Container Logic: Product lot tracking through re-usable containers
- Process Manufacturing with Inventory and Labor Costing: Also supports handling narcotics
- Multiple Interface Options for Financial Systems: Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Macola, SAP, Oracle, legacy, etc. with costing of inventory and labor
- Optional Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Modules: For processing inbound/outbound shipments, inventory advice, etc. with embedded processes to capture the required data components for up to 16 different EDI transaction sets (856, 944, 945, etc.)
- Optional Parcel Shipping Modules: For multi-carrier manifesting (with rate shopping) large volumes of pharmaceutical outbound shipments with logic controls and environmental carrier constraints
- Fully integrated with all of the other ASCTrac modules/apps