Fully Integrated Manufacturing Software Solutions with Built-in Features, Automation, and Adaptability
We provide complete and fully integrated manufacturing execution and planning solutions for both discrete and process manufacturing operations including production work orders, shop floor work cells, MRP, forecast and demand planning, and auto-created purchase orders and work orders.
Our innovative manufacturing software solutions have overcome complex manufacturing requirements in hundreds of industries and we can help you reach full orchestration of excellence in manufacturing.
- Graphical views of inventory in-house, at other sites, expected from vendors, production and QC release
- Parent/child work orders to create dependent work orders for required sub-components
- "Drag-and-drop" visual production scheduler for assigning work orders to production lines and, optionally, individual work cells
- Optional apps available for Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) and Demand Forecasting
Flexible off-the-shelf software solves your most complex manufacturing challenges
- ASCTrac® Warehouse Management System (WMS): Enterprise-class Warehouse Management System designed for the most demanding manufacturing operations
- Pick orders accurately, efficiently, and in real-time with the ASCTrac Mobile App
- Multiple methods of picking available: Wave, Batch, Container, Cart Bin/Load Group, Zone, Kanban, etc.
- ASCTrac Manufacturing Execution and Planning System (MES/MRP)
- Production Work Orders app: forward and reverse Lot traceability of all raw material, components and finished goods consumed/produced with costing of Work Orders
- Shop Floor app: Routing/tracking of inventory and labor steps at individual work cells with complete costing
- Demand Planning and Forecasting app: statistical modeling of historical trends with “What-If” scenarios
- Asset Management App: Track location, condition and preventative maintenance performed on assets
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) app: connectivity for ASN's, RFID, etc.
- Containerized Freight Tracking(CFT) app: for overseas containers, both import and export
- Parcel Shipping apps: multi-carrier manifesting with rate shopping
- Scale app: Weight and Weigh-In-Motion/Catch Weight items
- Automation Connectivity apps: interfaces to WCS, PLCs, carousels, A-frames, pick-to-light, conveyors, label applicators, scales, metering systems, and more
Built-in features and benefits meet the needs of your manufacturing operation
Process and Discrete Manufacturing with Lean Accounting Methods
Manufacturing Work Order Costing of inventory/components, scraps, labor, as well as landed costs
Full Serial and Lot Tracking with Date Code controls for components and produced goods
Route & track Quality Control steps with full Audit Log of all transactions
Silo, Fluid Tank, and Container Logic: product lot tracking through re-useable containers
Automated Print controls for producing License Plate labels, customer/carrier compliant shipping labels, Bill of Lading, Pack Slips, Material Safety Data Sheets, RFID tags, 2D bar codes and more
Conveyor functions with automated fixed scanning: supports Warehouse Control Systems
Fully integrated with all of the other ASCTrac apps
Multiple interface options for financial systems, including Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, Oracle, and more