Grow your enterprise with eCommerce solutions that keep customers happy.
With access to real-time accurate inventories, your customers can see instantly what is available-to-promise for an unsurpassed online shopping experience. Our tools function seamlessly to give customers information at the point of ordering and throughout the entire picking and shipping process. ASC's eBusiness/eCommerce module includes automated e-mails to your customers to keep them informed—it's the ease and efficiency they want to keep them coming back.
Our eBusiness/eCommerce module has accessible, quick-to-respond tools that let you provide top-notch customer service in your B2B, B2C, or 3PL organization. Online innovations open a clear window into your inventory, empowering customers with the necessary information to get what they need, when they need it. As you reach out to your customers with a strong online presence, they are connected to your supply chain for partnerships in success.
Just a Few of the eBusiness Features:
- B2B/B2C/3PL Order Entry, and Omni-channel fulfillment operations
- Real time to the inventory system for QATP
- Embedded interfaces for real time events
- B2B/B2C Self-service Status
- B2C with credit card billing
- Designed for 3PL's
- RMA's (Returns and Repairs)
- Supports over seas freight operations (CFT)
- Multi-site Inventory Management
- Used by many of the world's largest companies
- Multi-Channel connectors for external orders
- Better ROI because it is seamless
- Great for Catalog Fulfillment
ASC has Extensive
Experience in Working with eCommerce
ASC has extensive experience in creating eCommerce sites (first in 1998) and interfaces to connect virtually any external ordering system to our distribution and planning systems for 100% accuracy and fulfillment. And, you can use either our eCommerce module or use one of the commercial eCommerce platforms.
We have recently added "Off-the-shelf" interfaces for other eCommerce platforms:
- Big Commerce
- Channel Advisor
- and several others...
We have successfully implemented connected solutions for many different supply chain operations. Today's interfaces use JSON web services or SQL for real time "event driven" architecture. With our experience, and our API tool set for ASCTrac® interfacing, virtually just about every external system can be accommodated.