The competitive advantage chosen by food and beverage industry leaders.
Used by some of the world’s largest food and beverage companies to help produce, track, and ship their products, even in tough-to-track environments, ASC solutions can help your food and beverage operation—whatever its size—gain the competitive advantage.
ASC’s innovative solutions help you easily overcome challenges to increase your receiving and inventory accuracy while exceeding FDA mandates. Our solutions make it possible to track goods for quality, monitor expiration dates, and organize your warehouse to include multi-zone controls for frozen foods, cooler goods, dry goods, and chemicals. With true food-grade lot tracking, you can instantly handle recalls throughout your supply chain.
ASC solutions take into consideration that most food and beverage operations are process-based, so we've included variance costing for manufacturing. With its lean costing process and seamless connectivity to financial software, ASCTrac® WMS was selected by Microsoft® as one of best WMS systems in the food and beverage industry and included in the Microsoft® ISV solution stack.
Flexible off-the-shelf software solves your most complex challenges.
- ASCTrac® Warehouse Management System (WMS): extensive lot tracking, food and pharma grade
- ASCTrac® Manufacturing Execution and Planning System (MES/MRP): very extensive lot tracking, food and pharma grade
- 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) module: food grade for co-packers
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) module: connectivity for ASN's, RFID, etc.
- Demand Planning and Forecasting module
- Remote Manufacturing module: food specific, supports catch weight, labeling at point of manufacturing
- Shop Floor module: Work in Process tracking, Labor Tracking
- Containerized Freight Tracking (CFT) module: for overseas containers, both import and export
Built-in features and benefits meet the needs of your food and beverage operation.
- Lot and Encrypted Lot tracking with Catch Weights: food and pharma grade
- Lot and Expiration Date Configurable Rules: food and pharma grade, FEFO and FIFO
- GS1 Bar Code Automation for catch weights, lot, etc.
- Supports all FDA mandates
- Process Manufacturing with Lean Accounting Methods
- PLC, Scale, and Metering systems connectivity
- Silo and Fluid Product lot tracking logic
- Fluid Product Tank and Container Logic: food industry re-useable containers
- Asset Tracking and Maintenance: for re-usable containers, wash downs, etc.
- Quality Control - Quality Assurance Logic
- Complete tracking and costing for the ERP solution
- Real-time visibility for the accounting system
- Fully integrated to the other ASC modules for ERP