Pioneering technology to ship and track your consumer packaged goods in a global economy.
For over 27 years, ASC has been innovating end-to-end tracking tools in the manufacturing and distribution of consumer packaged goods (CPG)—as the world around us has developed into a global economy. Throughout the entire cycle of manufacturing, our end-to-end tracking tools allow you to ship and track products throughout your entire enterprise and trading partner network—including from overseas manufacturing points.
ASC’s Containerized Freight Tracking (CFT) solution was the first of its kind, designed to help you track serialized and non-serialized items throughout your supply chain. Fully integrated into our ASCTrac® WMS system, our CFT solution verifies inventory being loaded onto oceangoing freight containers while connected to the financial back office system to account for on-the-water payments.
Our CFT solution handles all statuses of the container, including landed costing if needed,direct shipments to recipients, and goods to be received and further distributed are all easily tracked. For port pickups, simply use a mobile device to select the optimum container, ready and waiting at the port for your pending priority shipments.
Developing our CFT solution was just the beginning of ASC innovations designed to track and ship consumer packaged goods—our dedication to innovation continues daily as we develop more field-proven solutions to connect the dots in your supply chain.
Flexible off-the-shelf software solves your most complex challenges.
- ASCTrac® Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- ASCTrac® Manufacturing Execution and Planning System (MES/MRP)
- 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) module: food grade
- Electronic Data Interface (EDI) module: connectivity for ASN's, RFID, etc.
- Remote Manufacturing module: food specific
- Containerized Freight Tracking (CFT) module: for overseas containers, both import and export
- Demand Planning and Forecasting module
- Shop Floor module: Work in Process Tracking, Labor Tracking
Built-in features and benefits meet the needs of your consumer packaged goods operation.
- Extensive serialized item processes: electronics, consumer and industrial goods
- Lot Tracking and Costing: landed costing
- GS1 Bar Code Automation: lot, etc.
- Process Manufacturing with Lean Accounting Methods
- PLC, Scale, and Metering systems connectivity
- Fluid Product Tank and Container Logic: food industry re-useable containers
- Quality Control - Quality Assurance Logic
- Complete tracking and costing for the ERP solution
- Real-time visibility for the accounting system
- Fully integrated to the other ASC modules for ERP