The seamless communication solution that puts trading partners on the same page, faster.
When you need to automate your supply chain to work in collaboration with your trading partners, ASC has the most cost-effective solution available. We make it easy to set up and maintain EDI in your warehouse or manufacturing operation—so you can quickly get up to speed. It's minimum effort that leads to maximum efficiency.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the solution that lets you orchestrate shipments, receipts, inventory, purchases, invoices, transportation—all of the parts in your supply chain that need to be in constant communication to make the whole operation successful. And its not just data interchange—these are fully-integrated, engineered workflow processes, highly configurable for every one of your trading partners.
With advanced features like directed workflow, automated Advanced Ship Notice (ASN), and 3PL "customer rules" for seamless fee processing, EDI gives you the timely, accurate communication of information that's critical to successful collaboration in a fast and ever-changing supply chain.
Just a Few of the Benefits of the ASC Embedded EDI Portal:
- Fully automated and integrated within the ASCTrac® Suite of solutions (WMS, Manufacturing, B2B, 3PL)
- Automated transactions for accurate and real-time shipment information
- Start using EDI immediately, hundreds of trading partner templates available
- Meet your trading partners' compliance requirements for EDI
- Eliminate the manual processes of data entry into web forms or other paper processes
- Eliminate double data entry processes by streamlining all supply chain transactions
- ASC has years of experience in EDI to assist you
- Flexible deployment types to best suit your needs
- Fully integrated GS1 compliance labels (design, generate, and read functions)
- Fully audited transactions
- Cost effective, with an excellent ROI
- Can be deployed in multiple ways: enterprise based, single-site based, cloud based, or mixed combinations to meet your needs
- New transaction sets to support the US federal law for "Drug Quality and Security Act" ("DQSA", effective 1-1-2015) and supports ePedigree for track and trace rules
EDI Communications Server
You may already have an EDI communications server partner or we can recommend one for you. Some examples are: BSI, Edict, Data Masons, Red Tail, SPS Commerce, True Commerce, Sterling, etc.