Automate your warehouse to perfection with robotic picking and sorting.
Do you aim for perfect orders every time in your warehouse and distribution operation? ASCTrac® Warehouse Control System (WCS) makes perfection attainable with a real-time "Supply Chain Brain" that integrates and manages all activities with your material handling equipment such as AS/RS, carousels, conveyor systems, sorters, palletizers, etc. You gain maximum efficiency and accuracy in one seamless integration with our WCS module.
With this complete material-handling planning and execution tool, you'll experience a new ease in orchestrating multi-zone automated picking systems, lot traceability, and even supporting the most complex picking requirements. Plus, our WCS is designed to be seamless with our ASCTrac® WMS to give you the smoothest operation you can imagine, every minute of every day.
Choosing to partner with ASC gives you the competitive advantage with innovations that continue to win awards in our industry—a “Best of Breed” WMS solution for world-class enterprises.
Just a Few of the ASCTrac® Warehouse Control System (WCS) Features:
- Real-time control "system brain" for automated picking/putaway systems (several brands supported).
- ASCTrac® WMS and WCS supports Level 5 complexity (0-low, 5-highest).
- Built-in multi-zone management and control tool (dashboard) with receiving put-a-way logic.
- Controls for complete inventory work flows (waves, groups, zones, environmental zones, security zones, etc.).
- Controls for sortation, out bound routes, and out bound lanes for totes.
- Provides lot traceability for food and pharma, and includes replenishment and cycle counting for all robotic locations.
- Setup areas for machine "attributes" such as eject velocity, maximum inventory quantities per location, fixed or random logic.